Welcome to the pilot program of HCApprenticeship-a 8-10 week mentorship program where residents apply for job and career development through interviews, projects, and a four quadrant mentorship study.
“Something new I learned is how to write a personal statement. Now I can write with more confidence. I learned how to apply to college tours, and to communicate more on these kinds of things.”
Michel | Summer Apprentice ’17
- Set up a new website for his art portfolio.
- Redesign multiple resumes for job opportunities.
- Tour art colleges and prepare paperwork for scholarship forms.
- Work on learning more technical aspects of graphic design.
- Immerse oneself into the business world and learn different ways of operating in the professional world